York Risk Control
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Premium Auditor
at York Risk Control
Sedgwick has a need for Independent Contractor Premium Auditors. As a Premium Auditor, you will work independently in the field, and meet with various companies to conduct insurance premium audits. In this position, you will be responsible for a specific geographic territory. The work assigned in this territory will depend upon your desire and capacity.
This opportunity is a great way for Independent Premium Auditors to increase their existing business!
Our ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Insurance Premium Audit experience
- Experience working as an Independent Contractor
- Ability to organize and manage a geographic territory of assignments
- Ability to successfully meet customer and company time service standards
- Ability to maintain product quality according to industries standards and specific client requirements
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer (preferably laptop) with high-speed internet access
- Intermediate or advanced computer and typing skills, including the use of Excel, email and internet applications
- Strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work independently from home and in the field
- Reliable transportation
- An industry designation in APA, CIPA is a plus