Walter P Moore
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Designer Intern
at Walter P Moore
- Req Number
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, our 600+ professionals work across 20 U.S. offices and five international locations.
We seek well prepared students of top engineering and architecture schools to expand their education in Enclosure Engineering through the internship program offered at Walter P Moore.
As a Technical Design Intern in our Enclosure Engineering group, you will participate on project teams for architectural projects of all types, including commercial, sports, healthcare, and public assembly buildings. You will also be eligible to participate in our in-house staff development program.
- Working towards a BS/BA in Architecture, Civil or Mechanical Engineering or a similar degree
- Demonstrated interest in Façade/Building Enclosure design
- Interest in design & engineering of specialty structures
- Experience in 3D modeling/drafting including Grasshopper, BIM, etc.
- Programming experience a strong plus
- Experience in Structural and/or Environmental analysis
Walter P Moore is an equal opportunity employer and provides all of its employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package.