Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Relief Veterinarian - Vetco Clinics are now open!!
at VETCO Clinics
- 13-Jul-2020 to 11-Sep-2020 (EST)
- NY, USA
- YOU determine your rate of pay!
Join us as we restart our service in your community, one pet at a time. We are filling relief positions in Bay Shore, NY.
We're extremely fortunate to be recognized as an essential business. Petco is the grocery store, the pharmacy, and, in many cases, the doctor's office for beloved pets. To operate our business safely during this difficult time, we've taken steps to reduce the risk of COVID-19 virus in our clinics by moving to an appointment-based system to reduce the crowds and provide a more controlled clinic experience.
Right now, more than ever, we need veterinarians with demonstrated drive and compassion to keep pets in our communities take care of during these uncertain times.
As an independent, relief veterinarian at Vetco, you are the foundation of our success. You have full control and flexibility over when, where, and how much you work. Selecting shifts is easy using our online scheduling system where you also set your rate of pay.
At our clinics, your focus is on preventive care you will perform basic wellness checks, vaccinations, blood tests, and microchip insertion. No surgeries, emergencies, or illness care visits at our clinics.
You won't have to worry about the management or administration tasks of operating a clinic. Our friendly, well-trained teams are skilled in pet restraint, client communication, and customer service. This leaves you to focus on the pet. You will be amazed at the ease of our electronic medical documentation process no paper forms!
Vetco is a division of Petco Animal Supplies, Inc., we provide vet services for canines and felines at Petco stores across the US. For over 15 years, we have been a leader in pet health care with our expanding network of vaccine clinics. Aspiring to provide a positive, affordable, professional health care option for pet owners, we protect over 800,000 dogs and cats each year.
We have taken several measures to follow federal, state, and local governing authorities' guidelines on infection control measures. We recently adjusted our operating model to reduce crowds and provide a more controlled clinic experience.
- We now offer appointments times to our guests that can be booked online in advance. No more long lines or crowds of customers waiting to be seen. Key instructions are communicated in advance and walk-ins are seen only if an appointment time is available.
- We have expanded clinic hours at fewer locations. Additional locations are being added to the schedule often as states and governments reduce restrictions.
- Vetco team members and doctors will wear PPE.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing in all our stores.
- The Petco Partner Assistance Fund is in place to help our associates and encourage them to stay home if they are feeling ill without fear of reprisal.
If you are a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, love working with pets and people, believe in wellness and preventative care and have excellent customer service skills, send an email to learn more information, and quickly apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website at https://vetcoclinics.applicantpro.com/jobs/?classification=veterinarian to apply. We look forward to meeting you!