Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager - Recruitment EMEA
EMEA Talent Acquisition Marketing Lead - Athens
At TTEC we help global brands provide a great experience to customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We currently employ over 50,000 people globally, our EMEA region is growing fast, so it's a great time to join the team. You can find out more information hereL www.ttec.com/EMEA
About the role
The EMEA Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of media placement and for the ongoing day-to-day recruitment marketing activities that contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition teams. More specifically, this position will ensure that all recruitment projects appropriately reflect the TTEC brand, increase applicant flow, and are cost effective. This role will be based in our growing site in Athens, Greece.
* Lead all marketing activities to support the hiring needs for our offices in EMEA
* Create effective marketing and media strategies, optimize budget and implement actions to attract qualified candidates
* Optimize Job Board Usage
* Create, implement and track online marketing campaign
* Promote Refer a Friend program in sites
* Partner with internal and external teams to strategically plan, develop, and produce innovative marketing and communications programs
* Act as liaison between casual buyers and suppliers (purchase requisitions, payment follow up, etc.)
* Effectively manage and build strong vendor relationships
* Use existing pre and post sourcing reports to continuously modify marketing plans to maximize investment and optimize ROI
Ideally you need to have
* Ability to interact fluently with native English speakers required
* Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent, relevant experience with marketing plans.
* Solid Experience as a media planner is required and Digital Channels
* Experience with SEM and online marketing
* Intermediate Microsoft office skills
* Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
* Being the primary point of contact for marketing for sites across EMEA Region
* Coordinate and establish cooperation with Suppliers and Partners to develop best practices and ensure effective support for marketing objectives
* Directly partner with local TA teams and/or marketing at all levels to support the development of appropriate marketing strategies; support both financially and analytically towards their goals and priorities
* Organizing all Job Adverts and postings across Europe
* Supporting new country implementation
* Evaluate and report actual versus planned outcomes of marketing strategies and plans
* Manage the budgeting and forecasting process for the department and for individual campaigns
* Marketing, Communications, Business Degree, CIM or similar experience
* Collaborative skills working in a multi-team environment
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Willingness to travel and ability to manage events outside of business hours as required
* Ability to effectively manage third-party suppliers
* Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills
* Ability to interpret organizational strategy and ensure work plans respond to and support these objectives
* Strong technical, and practical marketing skills including:
What to do now?
If this role sounds of interest please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV and a member of our EMEA talent acquisition team will be in contact soon.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!