TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Exciting Opportunity for Recruiter
at TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (211 43rd)
TransPerfect seeks an experienced Recruiter to join the Staffing team in New York City or Kansas City, Kansas. This role is project based in support of the 2020 Census and offers an exciting opportunity to make an impact in your community. Our team is based on finding solutions. The successful candidate will be innovative and self-directed as a recruiter with the ability to think creatively in a fast paced environment.
This is not your typical recruitment position. Of course, you will collaborate with hiring managers and play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring top talent, but you will also serve as an advisor and agent of change. If you are a detail oriented, results driven multitasker – this could be the right fit for you!
- Oversee full recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, interviewing, testing, and negotiating offers
- Plan and implement sourcing strategies to attract top talent
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications
- Manage the interview process to ensure a positive experience for candidates
- Follow up and strategize with managers to determine their recruiting effectiveness
- Coordinate interviews
- Develop relationships with community and educational institutions to coordinate on-site interviews and attend career fairs
- Cold call and actively recruit experienced candidates for various positions
- Take on special recruitment projects as needed (i.e. conferences, events, etc.)
As a Recruiter you are a:
- Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
- Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
- Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 2 years Recruitment experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- High sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail, organization, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong customer-focus with solutions oriented ability to support all levels of management
- Staffing Agency and/or Government recruitment experience a plus
For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $550 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information on the TransPerfect Family of Companies, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by states, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 4,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
To learn more about our company culture, please watch our videos below: