Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PCT/HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR - FULL TIME/3W - DAY/EVE
at Thompson Health
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8e463764-0716-4085-b85a-71f6f7700cac
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Healthcare - Admin/Office/Records/Finance, Healthcare - Support Services
What will you do?
- Performs basic nursing care tasks under the direction of the RN & performs unit secretarial and receptionist duties;
Required Job Specific Competencies:
- Demonstrates effective communication skills in gathering and disseminating information
- Demonstrates effective decision making and flexibility in prioritizing assignments
- Demonstrates effective computer skills and the ability to perform accurate order entry
- Demonstrates good organizational skills in maintaining the medical record
- Demonstrates the ability to perform patient care duties under the direction of the RN and within the scope of practice of the PCT
- Ability to coordinate communication needs of the unit.
- Availability to work day, evening and overnight shifts in a rotating setting
- Available to work weekends & holidays
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Nurse Aide certificate or experience in bedside patient care in acute or long term care
- Medical terminology and introductory computer course desirable Experience:
- One year acute care experience preferred
- Previous clerical/receptionist experience desirable
- Demonstrates the CARES Values & Standards of Cooperation at all time.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply