Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CCC SOCIAL WORKER - PER DIEM
at Thompson Health
To enable and assist residents, families and significant others in adjusting to illness, losses, and appropriate placement.
Required Job Specific Competencies:
- Demonstrates skill and knowledge of social work practice.
- Demonstrates skill in effective communication.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and exhibits flexibility in decision making and prioritizing assignments.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with all members of the team and community agencies.
- Exhibits leadership skills through mobilizing team.
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive information including but not limited to the residents, staff and the health system.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the resident/patient.
- Demonstrates skill in proactively resolving problems, recommending and implementing continuous quality improvement.
- Represents the CARES values at all times.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work or a related field required.
- Experience in health care preferred.
- Position requires flexibilty to work occasionally on weekends and to provide coverage for absences.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply