The Service Companies, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Overnight Kitchen Supervisor
at The Service Companies, Inc.
Overnight Kitchen Supervisor
We Are The Service Companies
Service. Above All
The Service Companies – offering a wide range of managed, hospitality, specialty, and engineering services – is the premier one-stop-shop for services to the hospitality and gaming industry. With 15,000 associates located in over 35 states, the District of Columbia, and the Caribbean, The Service Companies offers each associate a full benefits program, opportunities for growth and more. Learn more at www.theservicecompanies.com
Position Location: New York, NY
The Service Companies offers a wide range of managed, staffing, specialty, and engineering services. We are the premier one-stop-shop for services to the hospitality, gaming and facility services industries, providing service to over 3,000 customers across the United States and Caribbean. The Service Companies helps its clients look their best, solve staffing shortages, and perform at high efficiency, while saving valuable resources. Our broad offering and expertise enable us to flexibly tailor our services to the diverse needs of our customers while ensuring cleanliness, safety, and a superior customer experience.
Responsible for the smooth operation of the entire kitchen cleaning and stewarding function at assigned property and on assigned shift. Ensures the needs of the client, clients customers and employees are being met. Responsible for ensuring that our customers kitchens, dishes and our employees “Shine”. Must have high volume multiple kitchen experience.
- Supervises daily activities of the Stewarding and Overnight Kitchen Cleaning Department
- Daily supervision of the stewarding supervisory staff
- Purchase, re-order and maintain kitchen cleaning supplies
- Recruit, schedule and train new stewarding and overnight Kitchen Cleaning team members
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct
- Adheres to all company and regulatory policies. Reports any wrong doing to corporate headquarters in Miami, Florida
- Works Weekends, holidays, rotating shifts and long hours
- Publicly recognizes and rewards employees
- Actos as a role model to other The Service Companies employees
- Follows and teaches all required safety and standard operating procedures
Qualifications & Skills:
Must meet company and clients appearance standards
Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals
Ability to perform all duties as required with or without an accommodation
Ability to motivate and respect hourly employees
Knowledge of e-mail, MS-Word
High School or GED
Bi-lingual English/Spanish highly preferred.
One year prior stewarding, kitchen cleaning or culinary supervisory experience of over 20 employees
This list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements and any licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed as needed.
- Pay Type Hourly