Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Analyst in New York, NY at TemPositions, Inc.
at TemPositions Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3T4616WSX45TTTVPPT
Categories: Human Resources - Generalists
A premier video publishing company is seeking an HR Analyst to join their team. If you are creative and have a passion for HR, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the global HR teams.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and metrics using our HRIS and proprietary in-house tools.
- Regularly audit HR data, identify opportunities for improvement, and make recommendations to correct issues.
- Assist in any HRIS implementations and integrations.
- Review job descriptions to facilitate market data requests.
- Prepare materials for and provide hands-on training for all users including non-HR staff.
- Participate in meetings, trainings, and business improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate with global HR staff to maintain best practices related to data entry and systems utilization.
- Assist in and own special projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in HR or relevant field required.
- Minimum of 2 years HR Operations/Compensation experience and HRIS experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel required
- Solid understanding of key HR processes.
- Understanding of US employment laws.
- Basic knowledge of relevant industry issues.