Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Federal Litigation Attorney in New York, NY at TemPositions, Inc.
at TemPositions Group
On Call Counsel is seeking a federal barred attorney with 3 - 5 years of substantive litigation experience. This position is a long-term contract opportunity and applicants must be able to at least make a 6-month commitment to this project. Candidates must have at least three years of substantive litigator experience and be admitted to practice in either the Eastern and/or Southern District Federal Courts. Judicial clerkship experience is strongly preferred.
- Appearing in front of judges & magistrates
- Reviewing attorney billing disputes
- Corresponding to opposing counsel
- Reviewing and summarizing case material and legal documents
- Drafting legal memorandum
- Admitted to the Eastern and/or Southern Districts of New York
- 3 - 5 years of substantive litigation experience
- Experience appearing in court
- Knowledge of Federal Court Rules and Procedures
- Experience reviewing and summarizing case material and legal documents
- Legal Research and drafting legal memos and briefs
- Legal document production
- Ability to identify and note sensitive information