Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mission to our employees:
A mission-driven organization, Teladoc Health, Inc. is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare around the world. Through market-leading innovation in virtual care, our award-winning clinical solutions are helping millions of people resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. Today we have more than 2,000 employees, working together to deliver care in 130 countries and in more than 30 languages, to more than 10,000 clients including world recognized leaders.
We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
What we are looking for:
The Staff Physician – Nocturnist in the Teladoc Health (TH) Physician Association is able to care for TH members utilizing the full breadth of TH telemedicine services. The Staff Physician will care for the member directly through scheduled and on demand visits utilizing video or phone capabilities. The physician may also serve as a representative of clinical services to internal stake holders and serve as a mentor/support to Teladoc contracted physicians.
What you will do:
- Provide virtual medical services to TH members
- Work full-time nocturnist role defined as shifts of varying lengths Monday through Sunday totaling 40 hours a week
- Provide care via both video and phone interactions. Willing to support provider platform video calls as a priority (minimum 25% video requirement).
- Work with TH Credentialing Department to become licensed in additional states to conduct visits
- Become familiar with the full range of TH services including medical second opinion, treatment decision support, behavioral health, tele-dermatology and other service offerings
- Willingness to service members requiring prioritization as identified by Teladoc’s operations team
- Work closely at times with Teladoc’s operation team to ensure network needs are fulfilled
- Provide picture and professional profile for posting on platform
- Active Medical license required with Board Certification in Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- Passionate regarding the delivery of high-quality medical care
- History of strong clinical performance
- Willingness to serve as an ambassador regarding the clinical importance of virtual care
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records and computer-based applications
- Ability to build relationships across departments
- Ability to work overnight shifts
- Very competitive salary
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution; immediately vested
- Awesome people to work with
- Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit our website at https://teladochealth.com/en/about/
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.