Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Small Medium Business (SMB) Account Executive-OPEN HOUSE 11/16/2018
at Suddenlink Communications
- Requisition ID
- Area of Interest
- Business Unit
- Business to Business
- Position Type
- Job Location : Location
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Please join us for our Open House FRIDAY NOVEMBER 16, 2018
565 Taxter Road, suite 225
Elmsford, NY 10523
1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Please bring your resume even if you have already applied!
To sell full suite of Optimum Business branded products and services, specializing in the small to medium size business segments of the marketplace.
- Sell Internet, Phone, TV and Managed Services to small and medium size businesses [SMB] with the primary focus on acquiring new customers as well as selling additional products and services to existing customers.
- Work all strategically assigned leads on a monthly basis. Achieve all performance to goal objectives and monthly quota targets.
- Accurately disposition all assigned leads to track and maintain sales activities and efforts in company database in a timely manner.
- Identify additional opportunities for revenue growth while working in assigned territory and refer opportunities beyond SMB scope to appropriate sales channels.
- Submit clean and complete sales orders.
- Understand all relevant Altice USA products and services and be able to communicate and match these to potential customers’ needs.
- Keep up to date on all competitor’s products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings, training sessions and workshops required by management.
- Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed as well
- Previous Business to Business cold calling sales experience with emphasis on new customer acquisition preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications and salesforce.com
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record within Company standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.