Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deskside Technician II
USA - New York
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Provide hardware/software support services to onsite client including break/fix, installations and working with any necessary third party groups
- Implement virus detection and eradication procedures
- Diagnose end-user system failures and implement repair solutions
- Diagnose printer and other peripheral devise failures and implement repair solutions maintain Toner replacements as necessary
- Troubleshoot network devices in order to ensure connectivity from the PC to the Network
- Providing installation and upgrading services of hardware and software
- Deployment, Configuration and troubleshooting of phones and other mobile devices, tablets, PDAs, etc.
- Setup and troubleshooting audio/video equipment such as projectors and video conference equipment
- Provide backup solution for end user data and restoration as needed
- Maintain loaner pool for laptops, mobile devices, etc.
- Track all work performed in incident management tool
- Support Project deployments
- Store Opening, Relocation and Closing
- Integrates Best Practices with our client's Support Groups and Third Parties to Conduct PC imaging
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of multiple manufacturers and operating systems
- Excellent troubleshooting capability
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete assignments with no supervision
- Ability to search internally/externally for support information
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to travel locally and in-state to support other sites, if applicable
- Valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance, if travel is required
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- This position includes continuous walking, bending and lifting equipment sometimes up to 50 pounds and engaging in labor related duties of connecting computer equipment
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
- Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
- Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
receding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.