Spare Time Entertainment
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Server (Spirit Lifter)
at Spare Time Entertainment
The Company: Working at Spare Time is different than working anywhere else. Why? Because we're serious about having fun! The work is fast paced and the atmosphere is awesome. All of our locations are slightly different, but we're all united in fulfilling our mission - To Create Memorable Experiences, Every Guest, Every Visit. Our Serving Crew works as a team and provide a key part to the overall Spare Time customer experience with great service, great food & drinks. "Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, and how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark!”
Position Summary: To sell and serve food and beverages to guests, and check identification as necessary to ensure proof of age. Being a Server at Spare Time is much more fun than being a Server in a regular restaurant. At Spare Time, we're serious about having fun!
- Sell and serve food and beverages to guests, serving alcoholic beverages to guests of legal drinking age only.
- Perform related clearing & cleaning duty
- Pick up empty plates, glasses/bottles, etc.
- Operate MICROS register; process payments and return change.
- Complete shift opening and closing cash up & punch list duties.
- Patrol assigned station to respond to guest's food and beverage needs.
- Determine when patrons should not be served additional drinks.
- Be a vibrant, smart, engaging, fun loving rock star.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Must be TIPS certified (we can help).
- Basic knowledge of liquor laws.
- Ability to recognize the signs of intoxication and actions to be taken with intoxicated guests.
- Ability to safely bend, reach and properly lift cartons/objects up to 50 pounds.
- Know the menu inside and out.
- Master the art of the upsell.
- Love a fast-paced, high volume, fun work atmosphere.
- Have a great personality and can contribute to the positivity of the team.