SOAR Staffing, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Owners Rep
at SOAR Staffing, LLC
Job Reference #: 3337355
Project Manager: TOP TIER Real Estate Owners Rep firm based in New York City focusing on super high end residential and condominium properties seeking Senior Project Manager. Very high profile projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee development project management from inception to completion.
- Oversee design, development and construction document preparation.
- Manage the entitlement process from initial approvals to final Certificate of Occupancy.
- Solicit bids and retain the development team for each project.
- Oversee the construction bid and award process.
- Manage the design team and construction contractors during the development process.
- Value engineer design with contractors and designers to maximize the best product for competitive pricing.
- Oversee construction loan draw requests and investor reporting.
- Increasing responsibility with proven track record.
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required5-7 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s Degree in real estate development or construction management preferred.
- 5+ years of construction experience with NYC high-end residential product.
- Demonstrated interest in the development business.
- Problem solving skills
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Creative and “Out of the Box” thinking
- Motivated and proactive
- Must be able to work in a fast paced/entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong written and oral communication