Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Signature Bank
Added to system:
7/14/20 4:56 PM
*Opportunity to join our 261 Madison Avenue Financial Center*
No sales goals, No late nights, No weekends!
You will assist business clients by providing an extraordinary level of service while facilitating various financial transactions, including deposits and withdrawals. If you have a keen eye for detail, accuracy and enjoy assisting clients, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Greet and assist Signature Bank Clients and Private Client Groups in a friendly and courteous manner via email, phone and in-person.
- Accurately process various financial transactions including cash, checks and withdrawals, issue receipts, and record transactions in the system.
- Verify customer balances and amounts; examine checks for proper endorsements, etc.
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times, conduct daily proof, balance cash on hand, ensure transactions and negotiable items prove to the figures on record in the system.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Bank Teller required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with business accounts or commercial clients a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and cash handling skills; ability to process transactions with speed and accuracy.
- Able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Ability to multi-task with good mathematical aptitude to facilitate daily balancing.
- Competitive BONUS program
- Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
- Tuition and gym reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Pet Insurance
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the ninth consecutive year in 2019.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.
If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
*Signature Employees – Do NOT use this site. Please apply via the Workday login page or contact Human Resources - Staffing if you have questions.
If you are a Returning Applicant and you are interested in this position, please log in by entering your Email and Password. Next click "Add to My Jobs".