Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Funds Transfer Team Leader
at Signature Bank
Added to system:
5/6/20 9:57 AM
Funds Transfer Team Leader – Midtown Manhattan
In this position, you will be responsible for supervision and operational support for Funds Transfer related activities and processes.
- Responsible for the supervision of Funds Transfer Associates who process high value payment instructions via Fedwire and Book Transfers and any subsequent wire-related investigations.
- Monitor payment processing functions, inclusive of Repair, Approval, Messaging, NSF, Fraud, Investigations and callback review.
- Review payments for accuracy of repairs and fraud review. Ensure that reconciliation is performed in a timely manner
- Proactively identify issues/trends and recommends changes to improve processing efficiency, while ensuring for risk mitigation.
- Monitor system connectivity to ensure stability and seamless payment processing. Escalates to Funds Transfer senior management and IT when system-related issues are encountered, which may potentially impact clients.
- Support system testing, system implementations and should be a SME with respect to the systems that are utilized by the department.
- Minimum 3 years of Funds Transfer experience with strong knowledge of Fedwire, SWIFT, Fraud, Wire Processing.
- Knowledge of Dodd-Frank and Fed Regulations impacting wires
- Ability to meet deadlines, understanding priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Competitive BONUS program
- Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
- Tuition and gym reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Pet Insurance
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the ninth consecutive year in 2019.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.
If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
*Signature Employees – Do NOT use this site. Please apply via the Workday login page or contact Human Resources - Staffing if you have questions.
If you are a Returning Applicant and you are interested in this position, please log in by entering your Email and Password. Next click "Add to My Jobs".