Services for the Underserved, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Services for the Underserved, Inc.
- Treatment Services
- Regular Full-Time
The Case Manager will possess a CASAC and perform the following job functions;
- Conduct initial vocational assessments of participants to determine employment viability.
- Formulates treatment plans in accordance with OASAS standards along with subsequent reviews.
- Maintains and active employment and vocational training data bank.
- Enters working participants’ status in HRA STARS data base.
- Collects copies of pay stubs for all working participants and forwards to billing department.
- Constructs budgets in collaboration with working participants and monitors the same.
- Provide monthly vocational report along with Medicaid Plan of Self Support document.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the clinical supervisor.
- Must be an OASAS QHP/CASAC.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in the field of human services, social work, psychology or related discipline and a minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience in working with the substance abuse and homeless population.
- General counseling and communication skills with good supervisory/leadership skills a must.
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays