Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Saratoga Hospital
Work Hours: 8a-430p
Summary of Position:
Organizes and administers individualized, professional patient care to patients of a primary care practice. Provides nursing care as directed by the provider and in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures of the hospital and the state Nurse Practice Act. Provides clinical leadership to other members of the care team and creates a caring and healing environment where patients and their family are the center of the care process.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred. Licensed to practice in New York State. Previous outpatient experience preferred.
Required Skills, Abilities and Attributes:
- Ability to organize and establish day-to-day priorities while utilizing critical thinking skills in all aspects of the job.
- Must be able to multi-task while remaining professional, focused, composed and positive.
- Excellent customer service skills and must display integrity, friendliness and compassion.
- Effective interpersonal communication and telephone skills.
- Must be able to establish an appropriate and effective rapport with patients, co-workers and medical staff.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective and appropriate written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to give, take and follow direction in a positive and appropriate manner.
- Must be flexible to take initiative and embrace new opportunities to grow both personally and organizationally.
- Must be efficient and effective in the use of resources.
- Proficient in the use of computers for e-mail and electronic medical records as applicable.