Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Education & Customer Experience Director
at Revlon, Inc.
Revlon has developed a long-standing reputation as a color authority and beauty trendsetter in the world of color cosmetics and hair care. Since its breakthrough launch of the first opaque nail enamel in 1932, Revlon has provided consumers with high quality product innovation, performance and sophisticated glamour. In 2016, Revlon acquired the iconic Elizabeth Arden Company and its portfolio of brands, including its leading designer, heritage and celebrity fragrances. Today, Revlon's diversified portfolio of brands is sold in approximately 150 countries around the world in most retail distribution channels, including prestige, salon, mass, and direct to consumer. Revlon is among the leading global beauty companies, with some of the world’s most iconic and desired brands and product offerings in color cosmetics, skin care, hair care, hair color and fragrances under brands such as Revlon, Revlon Professional, Elizabeth Arden, American Crew, Almay, Cutex, Mitchum, Elizabeth Taylor, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Juicy Couture, Curve, Shawn Mendes and John Varvatos.
- Lead education development and curriculum creation for Global Seasonal, New Hire, and Expert Training programs for multiple formats – eLearning, mobile, in-store, classroom training, etc. – and across all three categories – skincare, color, and fragrance
- Work cross-functionally to drive design of training materials such as Workbooks, Powerpoints, Leader’s Guides, Digital Newsletters, etc.
- Manage all vendor relationships, projects, and timelines
- Research, create and implement various learning strategies, activities, and games
- Work with marketing team to conceptualize and develop point of sale tools to support client experience and drive sales
- Continuously reinforce (and adapt where necessary) the required selling expectations, abilities and selling skill structure to ensure alignment
- Create, update, and manage evergreen training tools to reflect new launches, discontinuations, and updated information
- In partnership with Global Education VP, develop Global Education and Customer Experience strategies and tactics annually
- Maintain expertise in global beauty marketplace to ensure training materials are relevant, on-trend, and reflect latest studies
- Lead digital newsletter development to reflect global priorities
- Edit global materials for regional use where needed
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 7 years of experience in Beauty
- High level content writing skills and attention to detail
- High level of communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in adult learning strategies
- Consumer-centric, and service oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to regularly review and revise strategies in changing marketplace
- Extensive knowledge in all categories
- Genuine love and curiosity of beauty trends
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Retail experience desirable
- Computer proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word