Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Stock Associate
at Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Loading and unloading of trailers.
- Loading of furniture and accessories in customer vehicles.
- Assembly of furniture.
- Moving and placement of furniture on the showroom floor.
- Assisting with inventory control and processes.
- Keeping the warehouse and showroom organized.
- Accountable for commitment to Raymour and Flanigan's safety procedures and guidelines.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Must have solid computer skills.
- Must be responsible, dependable and able to perform general backroom duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Continuously lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Health Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short Term Disability
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.