PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
(Mortgage) Mgr, Operations
at PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
- Req #
- Location Name
- (Mortgage) Rochester, NY - Monroe
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, oversees the daily management functions within the branch. Provides guidance and training to branch operations/processing staff to ensure operational integrity to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- Maintains current working knowledge of all job functions within the branch in order to provide technical support or direction and to ensure compliance with regulatory, investor and Company policies and procedures.
- Manages clerical/support staff and makes recommendations to Branch Manager on the hiring, training and termination of branch employees.
- Monitors branch employee staffing; may make recommendations to Branch Manager on hiring, training, retention and termination decisions.
- Evaluates support staff and processes to ensure loans are processed, approved, closed and funded in complete accordance with Company, federal, State and regulatory standards to meet or exceed Company standards.
- Facilitates operational training as needed, to include Automated Underwriting,
- Underwriting, Pre-Funding, Compliance and Quality Control processes.
- Prepares and/or assists Branch Manager in preparing required reports.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage banking experience, with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience. Background must include operational phases of residential mortgage origination, processing, underwriting and closing.
- Maintains working knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and FHA/VA policies and guidelines, as well as, Regulatory Mortgage Compliance, state, federal, local government, private investors and insurers.
- Must have working knowledge of all operating systems with the ability to facilitate training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact successfully with branch and regional management, as well as realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, title companies, etc.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance, if driving is required.
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment.