Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tier 2 Helpdesk IT Technician
Tier 2 Helpdesk is the second line of support for PAYOMATIC Corporate, PAYOMATIC Stores and Rapid Armored Corporate. This includes more in depth troubleshooting of issues escalated by the Tier 1 Helpdesk and tasks assigned by the Helpdesk Manager.
• Manage PAYOMATIC stores and field office’s infrastructure (System & Network)
• Manage and assist on problems escalated by Tier 1 Helpdesk team.
• Perform AD related requests (Accounts, Password resets, Group Policies etc.)
• Help document and maintain Helpdesk processes and network diagrams.
• Manage and assist with troubleshooting issues and outages on network and production systems.
• Manage and assist with IT infrastructure and systems projects.
• Create and manage tickets with detailed information.
• Visits stores/field for repairs and troubleshooting if necessary.
• Escalation of larger issues to respective parties, in house or external.
• Manage updates and upgrades.
• Help write and maintain training manuals and train Tier 1.
• After hours on call support for Tier 1 related issues.
• Manage and write scripts (Command, Power Shell, etc.)
• Other IT related duties as needed.
• 2 – 4 years in an IT Support / System Support role.
• 1 year overseeing low complexity projects and implementations.
• Basic understanding of IT Security.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer service and follow up skills.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Ability to manage priorities.
• Possess in depth Computer and Technical knowledge.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
• Possesses a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Understand and respond to a diverse population.
• Ability to drive to numerous locations when needed
• Strength to lift and carry electronic equipment (Computers, Monitors, etc.)
• The main work site will be at the corporate office in Syosset, New York, however driving to retail location maybe required depending on upcoming projects.