Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JOB TITLE: Vault Support Teller DEPARTMENT: Vault
REPORTS TO: Vault Supervisor CLASSIFICATION: Non exempt
SUMMARY: The Vault Support Teller is responsible for checking liability in and out of the facility, processing the liability, maintaining the liability inventory and preparing liability for delivery. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Rapid and it’s Customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
· Process, verify and balance inbound and outbound liability
· Complete paperwork for all transactions of liability
· Prepare outbound orders and replenishments for the next day’s routes
· Count, verify and report every item in inventory daily.
· Generate and maintain all records and reports accurately on a daily basis.
· Meet deadlines and ensure maximum product quality.
· Report any issues affecting production or accuracy.
· Complete maintenance requirements and troubleshoot malfunctions.
· Maintain clean and organized work area
· Cross-train as well as the ability to learn from others.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Minimum of 6 months experience in at least one of the following: cash handling, inventory control, vault balancing, account reconciliation, ATM processing, Cashier or Teller experience
· Able to work weekends, holidays and extended hours
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Excellent ethics and integrity
· High attention to detail
· Collaborative work style
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to follow directives.
· Professional, positive demeanor
· Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
· Able to identify different commodities
· Basic computer skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Stand/Sit for long periods of time.
· Able to lift at least 50 pounds.