Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JOB TITLE: ATM Technician DEPARTMENT: ATM
REPORTS TO: ATM Director CLASSIFICATION: Non
SUMMARY: ATM Technicians are responsible for
maintaining and repairing client ATM machines. This includes replenishing supplies, clearing jams, resetting ATM’s and restocking
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job
but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or
· Drive personal or company vehicle to
various ATM or customer locations
· Be readily available to accept ATM
repair calls from the Call Center within all service hours
· Manage calls and time to meet
service level obligations
· Communicate regularly with
management on calls, inventory, escalations, etc.
· Run diagnostics on troubled ATMs and
perform preventative maintenance on ATMs when applicable
· Perform 2nd line and 1st line
mechanical and electronic repairs on various ATM models
· Understand ATM error codes and
troubleshoot for problems if fix is not apparent
· Successfully utilize all testing
equipment such as a multimeters and communication break out box, etc.
· Maintain and order stock for various
ATM types within region
· Work with ATM owner, bank
representative, or subcontractor to solve and report customer ATM issues and communicate with customers in person or
via telephone on troubled machines when needed
· Ensure company vehicle is properly
maintained and cleanly (to be used for company purposes only)
· Activate, deactivate, install, and
shelve Mas Hamilton locks.
· Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Available by telephone.
· Must be familiar with ATM installations
· Basic PC knowledge and the ability to follow PC
· Comprehensive knowledge of mechanics and
· Ability to write reports, records, and
· Ability to read and understand manuals, repair
orders, and technical information
· Excellent customer service and communication
· Strong ethics and integrity
· Legally able to work in the US.
· Willing and able to carry and use a firearm
while on duty.
· Has adequate transportation to and from work.
· Solid work history also a must.
· Will submit to checks which may include
education, employment, driving, credit, and criminal.
· Able to work a flexible work schedule. On occasion, maybe required to work up to 6
days a week, with rotational days off as scheduled These hours are may include extended
hours, weekends and holidays. Overtime is available and regular attendance is
· Able to pass a required post-offer drug
screening and DOT physical exam.
· Able and willing to attend both initial and
annual training as required by the company, State or City.
· Agrees to consistently follow firearms, driving,
and operational procedures and uphold company policies and standards set forth
by the company in the employee handbook and operational documentation and
Licensing and Certification:
· Valid New York State Driving License
· Ability to obtain and carry a valid City Of New
York Carry Guard license permit for a handgun. In addition, a shotgun license
may also be required at the discretion of the company.
· Obtain any other ID's, licenses or registrations
required by local, state, or federal authorities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to do the following:
· Able to lift and/or carry at least 50lbs repeatedly.
· Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, walk, climb, twist, turn,
and reach out.