Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restaurant Associate - Cashier
at Panera Bread
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Restaurant Associate – Cashier, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Cashier today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Cashier position:
- As a Cashier you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
- Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service
We’re looking for:
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
606058 White Plains, NY - Tarrytown Road
With more than 2,000 Panera LLC and independent franchise bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more locations opening all the time, it’s no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals centered around freshly baked artisan bread. To us, that means serving food like we serve our own families – free of any of the items on our ‘No No’ List.
Along the way, we also like to give back to our community. We enjoy working together, shoulder to shoulder with our customers, to confront a serious problem plaguing communities across this country – Hunger. Through our Panera Cares community cafes, we offer a dignified dining experience in an uplifting environment. In addition, we support our communities through day-end donations at our bakery-cafe locations and partner with local non-profit organizations.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values, we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and fun place to work.