Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unit Chief - Behavioral Health
- Regular Full-Time
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi, located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
- The Staff Psychiatrist will have responsibility for clinical care and educational activities on a 24-bed acute adult inpatient unit, including participation in a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- He/She will participate in activities related to clinical care and documentation of care, performance improvement, regulatory compliance and student education.
- He/She will report to their Unit Chief and Inpatient Director.
- He/She will report to their Unit Chief and Inpatient Director. He/She will also participate in our innovative integrative care activities.
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry (or Board Eligible & within 5 years of completing residency training)
- Completion of an approved Psychiatry residency training program
- Eligible for a NYS license and DEA
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Please email your CV to Mary Cordoba, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org