Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physician - Ambulatory Care - Coney Island Hospital - Brooklyn, New York - Part Time
- Regular Part-Time
- Ambulatory Care
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
PAGNY is seeking an Adult Primary Care Attending Physician (either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician) for part-time employment (24 hours per week).
- Provide comprehensive primary care to a panel of patients
- Supervision and teaching of Internal Medicine residents and medical students in ambulatory care
- Collaborate with other team members on chronic illness management pathways
- Assist with Performance Improvement work to provide comprehensive care that reduces unnecessary hospitalization
- Schedule: 24 hours per week. Daytime with session earnings for evening and weekend clinics available
- Board Certified or Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Possess or eligible for a New York State License
- Experience treating an underserved patient population preferred
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V