Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospitalist - Coney Island Hospital - Brooklyn, New York - Part Time
- Regular Part-Time
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are currently accepting applications and referrals for a part-time Hospitalist to join our Community Hospital.
- Flexible schedule - Dedicated hours with flexibility for coverage
- Collaborates with other members of the professional staff
- Gives guidance and direction to the house staff and other members of the healthcare team
- Provides guidance and participates in the teaching of house staff, at staff conferences, and in research projects
- Advises less experienced members of the professional medical staff
- Plans,organizes, and directs the operation of a major segment within a medical service or medical program in a hospital or similar health facility
- Assists the Chief of Service in the planning, organizing, and directing of the entire medical service or medical program
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Internal Medicine
- Current NYS license (or the ability to obtain one)
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V