Ovation Corporate Travel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Luxury Leisure Travel Advisor -New York City
at Ovation Corporate Travel
- Independent Contractors
- # of Openings
- Regular Full-Time
Ovation Travel Group is an independently owned, $1.3 billion travel company with experienced travel professionals in more than 30 locations throughout the US and UK, and operating in 100+ countries. With over 660 employees, Ovation provides business travel services, bespoke luxury travel experiences and meeting and special events planning for over 700 corporate clients and over 200,000 travelers. For over 35 years, Ovation has provided seamless, cost-effective travel solutions to individual travelers and professional organizations in such industries as finance, law, technology, biotech, advertising, entertainment, consulting and other professional services firms.
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced Luxury Leisure Travel Advisor, to work on a team supporting one of our independent travel advisor groups, here in our New York City headquarters. This person will have an opportunity to deliver exceptional, first class service to theirs clients.
This is a full-time, on-site role, and applicants must be interested in working in our Manhattan office. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:00pm ET.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning & designing of domestic & international luxury leisure travel requests including FIT, tours, cruises, air, etc.
- Handle all aspects of the booking process including documentation, quality control, deposits, final payments, reviewing itineraries, visas etc.
- Commitment to a high level of customer service for VIP clientele.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a luxury travel advisor.
- Effective & professional oral & written communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage stressful situations in a fast- paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Well-travelled & strong working knowledge of world geography.
- Full-time position based in the New York headquarter office
- Proficiency on SABRE GDS strongly preferred