Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OUTFRONT Media
OUTFRONT Media is looking for a Carder to assist with the posting and removing of advertising copy on the NY Subway systems.
- Install and remove advertising copy on the New York Subway system to meet customer expectations.
- Attend safety regular meetings and follow all company safety rules and regulations.
- Keep an accurate report of all issues encountered while on the job.
- Maintain tools equipment and other company materials.
- Complete other duties as requested from Management.
- The ability to follow instructions with great attention to detail.
- Communicate professionally with the public as a representative of OUTFRONT Media.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Previous outdoor adverting/sign posting experiences preferred.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.
OUTFRONT gets audiences are everything for
We provide a platform that connect brands to their target audiences, as they live their lives. We are famous for the unrivaled impact and creativity of our medium. We champion the power of the largest canvases across North America to grow advertisers’ businesses through driving engagement, fame, and trust.
And we do it where it matters.
- We are everywhere. We empower smart brands to take advantage of our ubiquity across 400,000 canvases, our national footprint across 25 top markets, and targeted relevance that can be achieved through our local dominance.
- We are front and center in the places where people live, work, and travel; from urban centers, to busy highways, to transit hubs, to neighborhoods.
- We provide the permanent in a media landscape overwrought with the transient. The IRL to fuel the URL. The confluence of, and flexibility between, screens. Truth, trust, and visibility.
- We are Intelligent OOH. We leverage new technology to make OOH more relevant, responsive, and rewarding to make your existing digital investments work harder.
OUTFRONT. Impact where it matters.