Northern Rivers Family Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Services Provider (CSP) Supervisor
at Northern Rivers Family Center
Our Children & Family Treatment Support Services (CFTSS) program is seeking a full-time Supervisor for our Community Services Provider (CSPs) for the areas of Castleton and Schenectady, NY. This position will be responsible for supervising CSPs and in providing supervisory back-up with them to promote the agency's mission to protect children, preserve families, and strengthen communities.
- Provide direct supervision and support to the Community Services Provider staff to monitor the overall delivery of services including case consultation and treatment planning for children and families enrolled in program.
- Ensure that services are provided according to the treatment plans and all required documentation is current and completed within the specified timelines.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of program staff.
- Orient and train new staff according to the agency’s policies and procedures.
- Provide probationary and annual evaluations for staff they supervise.
- Provide backup coverage and supervisory support with the Program Manager to staff responding to crisis or emergency situations.
- Participate in ongoing supervision from the Program Manager including keeping him/her apprised of significant events and current status of each child and family in the program.
- Work cooperatively with the Care Manager Supervisor to ensure that the Individual Health Plans and all services are delivered as described and needed.
- Ability and willingness to do the job as it is today and change as the job changes.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field required. Masters degree in Social Work from a graduate school of social work accredited by CSWE preferred. NYS LCSW licensure preferred.
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience and/or skill in the child welfare/mental health field required. Experience as a supervisor preferred. Experience, training, or education commensurate with working with children and adolescents with serious and persistent emotional disturbance preferred.
- Must have a valid New York State Driver’s license, a good driving history and at least the minimum NYS vehicle insurance and able to drive clients as necessary.
If you’ve got the talent, drive and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond. Northern Rivers and member organizations Northeast Parent & Child Society and Parsons Child & Family Center are powered by a 1,400-strong workforce. We’re developing innovative new treatments to help clients achieve success, believe in themselves, and follow their dreams. We provide more than 70 programs and services to more than 16,000 people each year in 37 counties throughout New York state. Join us and change lives, including yours.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Northern Rivers Family of Services will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.