Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chief Nurse Anesthetist – CRNA
at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
LocationCortlandt Manor, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Inspirational Leadership, Compassionate Care: You Make It Possible
Chief Nurse Anesthetist – CRNA
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) deliver incredible care that is unseen anywhere else in the world. Our growing team of CRNAs provide patient-centered anesthesia for all types of surgical procedures, cardiac cath labs and OB. Nurse Anesthetists administer general, regional and monitored anesthesia care for scheduled and emergency surgical, obstetric and diagnostic procedures.
Bring your passion for team-building to the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report), and drive nursing excellence across the anesthesia department. Coordinate all aspects of clinical care to ensure the delivery of high-quality, patient-centered services to our patients, manage staffing needs, provide staff development opportunities, plan activities, recognition, and training sessions to increase engagement and cohesion among a growing team of experienced CRNAs
It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more.
This is a full-time, day shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital.
- At least three (5) years CRNA experience with demonstrated leadership and additional administrative management experience
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- Certified Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- BCLS certification
- Knowledge of scheduling software and personnel management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Internationally acclaimed, our hospital leads the way in research, life-shaping education and compassionate care.
Step into a career at a truly Amazing place. Among the highest echelon of the topmost hospitals in the world, NewYork-Presbyterian is Making It Possible for patients at this moment. What does this mean for you? Nothing less than an extraordinary career.
We care for 1 out of every 4 New Yorkers in medical need.
The nation's largest not-for-profit academic medical center, with over 2 million patient visits a year.
Ranked #1 hospital in New York City and #5 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.