Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Surgical Technician - Electrophysiology (EP) Lab - Days
at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of History-Making Surgical Care and Caring
Certified Surgical Technician - Electrophysiology (EP) Lap - Days
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, where we’re proudly introducing the world to the future of surgical care and caring. The Electrophysiology Laboratory team carefully evaluates each patient and provides a full range of diagnostic tests including electrophysiology study (EP) study and tilt table tests to ensure appropriate treatments and successful patient outcomes. Join this dynamic team and discover Where Amazing Works:
Join our high-profile team, and build on our reputation for excellence as you provide crucial support to Physicians equipped to provide a full range of cardiac care services in the Electrophysiology (EP) Lab. Thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges you to perform at your best every day and fosters your continued growth and advancement. Experience life at the forefront of a better tomorrow – for patients, our hospital and your career.
This is a full time, 8:00AM - 4:00PM, day shift position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Previous experience working as a Certified Surgical Technician in EP preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist by the Association of Surgical Technologist or Surgical Technician by the National Board of Surgical Technician and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or National Healthcare Association (NHA)
- Minimum of one year experience as a Certified Surgical Technician
- Knowledge of surgical supplies, instruments, machines and equipment used in and related to the Operating Room
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required
This is an 1199 Union position. The internal posting period for this position is 11/7/2019 - 11/11/2019.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Internationally acclaimed, our hospital leads the way in research, life-shaping education and compassionate care.
Step into a career at a truly Amazing place. Among the highest echelon of the topmost hospitals in the world, NewYork-Presbyterian is Making It Possible for patients at this moment. What does this mean for you? Nothing less than an extraordinary career.
We care for 1 out of every 4 New Yorkers in medical need.
The nation's largest not-for-profit academic medical center, with over 2 million patient visits a year.
Ranked #1 hospital in New York City and #5 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.