MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MPW Industrial Services
Pay: up to $13.00/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1754
The purpose of this position is to perform the hands on work.
- Arrives at work location on time, demonstrates a considerate, friendly and constructive attitude toward fellow employees and customers.
- Performs “cleaning work” in an efficient and safe manner as directed by team leaders, supervisors or account manager including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring manual work and production equipment operates efficiently and at high quality.
- Reporting problem areas to Operations Manager.
- Maintain work area in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
- Submits process control related paperwork, shift logs, inventory reports to Operations Manager upon request.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Some High School Education acceptable.
- Valid Drivers License and be within current limits for MPW Driver Points.
- Being able to work safely and efficiently.
- 0-1 years experience in an entry-level operations position with a service related industry (preferably with a industrial cleaning/environmental based company).