MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fork Truck Driver
at MPW Industrial Services
The purpose of this position is to load/unload equipment, and to stock and maintain warehouse inventory.
- Load/unload equipment.
- Move equipment to warehouse storage.
- Operate forklift.
- Provides “hands on” support
- Assures repairs are made properly and on a timely basis.
- Clean and maintain work area in the warehouse.
- Inputs data into JD Edwards inventory system.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Safety Awareness: Employee must be aware of conditions that affect employee safety and engineer solutions to correct unsafe conditions.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Maintaining effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities and people.
- Communication through Planning and Organization Management: The ability to establish a course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a specific goal. Planning proper assignments of personnel and appropriate allocation of resources in a fast pace changing environment. While expressing ideas effectively in individual and group situations. Adjusting language, non-verbal expressions, and terminology to fit the needs of the audience.
- Innovation: Generating creative solutions to work situations and equipment design.
- Developing Organizational Talent: Developing direct reports’ skills and competencies by planning effective development activities related to current and future department needs.
- Customer Service Orientation: Proactively developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating and providing solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift certification.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures, mechanical equipment, and inventory processes.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication.
- 1-2 years warehouse operation experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs with or without assistance.
- Must be willing to travel as necessary.