MIQ Logistics, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MIQ Logistics, LLC
Buffalo, NY - CRB
Develops a thorough understanding of clients’ shipping requirements. Demonstrates sound customer service and data entry skills to support growth within current position. Gains job related regulatory knowledge of current position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares Customs Entries and Bonds.
- Enters transportation data from a regulatory and tracking perspective.
- Prepares all necessary data entry and confirmation of key milestones (departure, arrival, customs clearance, PODs, etc.) as specified by Customer Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains courteous, prompt and efficient customer relations.
- Oversees and completes accurate billing to clients based on established pricing, while ensuring accurate costs and profits are maintained.
- Establishes and maintains all necessary procedures to assure a clean, properly organized, safe and healthy environment for all personnel.
- Establishes knowledge of Inco terms and commercial invoice requirements.
- 0-1 years operational experience in international transportation, preferably with an international logistics provider
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience with spreadsheets and databases (Excel and Word) applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics
- Experience in Cargowise One platform
- Knowledge of state, federal and international applicable laws and regulations as they relate to primary services provided (i.e. Customs, Security, other import & export government agencies that regulate international trade).
Noatum Logistics Overview
To serve the surging demands of our customers worldwide, Noatum Logistics is enhancing our global supply chain capabilities. Join our growing team of professionals as we strengthen and expand our core international supply chain services. We are a growing global logistics company with exciting career opportunities in international forwarding, supply chain management, technology, business development, and many more. With operations in Asia, Europe, North Africa, North America, and South America, Noatum Logistics provides you significant opportunities to enhance your career. As you gain experience, develop new skills and take on greater responsibilities, Noatum Logistics offers you the opportunity to grow with us.
Along with our global network partners, we provide services in and between all major international trade lanes. With the support of our thousands of logistics professionals, this infrastructure can deliver seamless end-to-end supply chain solutions around the world. Noatum Logistics employees understand that customer service is our priority and at its best when built on a relationship of trust and a thorough understanding of our customers’ business. We firmly believe we have the best talent in the industry working on our accounts.