Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Practical Nursing Clinical Instructors
at Mildred Elley
Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking Part Time Clinical Faculty at its Albany campus. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
Teach clinical Practical Nursing courses offered by the institution at designated clinical site locations. Participate in student advisement and other instructional activities. This position requires staffing for day/evening and weekend clinical site instruction.
Requirements/Required & Preferred Credentials:
· Current New York State RN license
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required; Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred
· Have at least 2 years’ full time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing nurse
· Maintain current CPR certification.
· Must have prior teaching experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work with a diverse student body
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Commensurate based on experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to [Click Here To Join]. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please). Please forward your resume and cover letter as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file and note “PT Clinical Faculty” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name