Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full-time Practical Nursing Instructor
at Mildred Elley
Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking a Full Time Practical Nursing Instructor at its campus located in New York City. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
Teach didactic and or clinical Practical Nursing courses offered by the institution. Participate in student advising, retention, curriculum development, adjunct faculty mentoring, and other instructional activities. Teach approximately 12-16 credit hours of standard course sections per semester. This job may involve day, evening and/or weekend classes/instruction.
Requirements/Required & Preferred Credentials:
- Current New York State RN license
- Master’s Degree in Nursing required
- Have at least 2 years full time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing nurse
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Prior teaching experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with a diverse student body
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please include your salary expectation.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to [Click Here To Join] and note “Full Time Practical Nursing Instructor” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted.