Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mildred Elley
Mildred Elley, a private two-year career college with three campuses, is seeking Admissions Advisors to join the Albany, NY campus. The ideal candidate will have high energy, be goal-oriented and have strong appointment setting and interviewing skills.
- Conducts face-to-face interviews, telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence.
- Understands the importance of “the student life cycle” and is able to work inter-departmentally with other areas of the college including financial aid, career services, student success and academics.
- Closely assists and mentors students through the Admissions process.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service to all callers and visitors.
- Actively generates referrals to help maintain enrollment goals.
- Actively participates in special recruiting activities.
- Associate’s degree is required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Two years direct business-to-consumer experience in admissions, recruiting, intangible or other sales is preferred.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills such as the ability to build cooperative relationships with a diverse student base.
- Previous telemarketing experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Utilize strong planning, organization and time management skills while generating a high level of quality work.
- Must be available to work evening, day and weekend hours.
Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success please include a cover letter and resume. Only applications submitted via e-mail will be accepted (no phone calls, or walk-ins please). Forward your resumes to [Click Here To Join], using Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file formats. Please note “Admissions Representative” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.