Make Up For Ever
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director, Sales - East US
at Make Up For Ever
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Sales - Field
MAKE UP FOR EVER is looking for a Regional Manager, Sales based in New York City and reporting to the Executive Director of Sales. This person is responsible for the growth and development of the MAKE UP FOR EVER wholesale business with a focus on building brand love and awareness.
- Drive Sephora Sales within territory while remaining to true to Make up For Ever core values and mission
- Exceeding and maintaining regional sales goals
- Grow volume in defined territory, utilizing both new and existing business growth strategies
- Analyze region’s business and build strategic action plan to impact sales
- Drive brand recognition, awareness and loyalty by developing and maintaining relationships with Sephora leadership and BA’s
- Responsibly track regional T&E, Freelance and operational expenses
- Review reports with SEEs to build business acumen
- Determine and plan store visit intent and execution
- Recruit and onboard top talent for regional Tribe
- Be voice of the region and act as a liaison between Executive Director of Sales & field team
- Identify and communicate operational challenges in the field
- Ensure visual and operational standards are met in the field
- Ensure brand image and DNA is upheld by Tribe
- Execute Brand Focus Day trainings
- Negotiate and execute in store events
COACHING AND DEVLOPMENT
- Lead, coach, support & develop regional Tribe
- Inspect Training Strategy is executed as directed
- Observe and coach SEE in store, providing in the moment coaching with documentation
- Observe and coach SEE facilitation of BBR as needed
- Conduct touch bases, conference calls and performance reviews
- Uphold Make Up For Ever image & makeup guidelines
- Partner with RMEA to determine SEE development opportunities and educational efficiencies
- College degree preferred
- Must have five or more years’ experience in field sales with leadership, management and training experience
- Must have strong Make Up Artistry and education skills
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must have Outlook, Word, Excel computer skills
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of time, drive, and maintain valid driver’s license, with proof of insurance.
- Must be physically able to carry boxes of a reasonable weight, work in a fragrance filled, cosmetic environment and able to stand for several hours in store.
- Must exhibit a high level of personal appearance and hygiene
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and adjust to business needs
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.