Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Project Manager
at Lloyd Group
Be Human. Be Accountable. Be Better.
Lloyd is a fast-growing, fun to work for, technology services firm founded to create opportunities to earn, learn and live better. Our commitment to our clients is to humanize their technology experience, freeing them to build their businesses by taking the headaches out of technology. If you love interacting with people, thrive on learning new things, and are up for the challenge, we offer the opportunity of a lifetime, with salary and benefits too!
Who We Need
The essence of the Lloyd brand is the extraordinary individual, the Lloydian. You'll be part of a team that provides best-in-class support for over 5,000 people across over 130 successful organizations. Our service delivery values garnered us a spot in the top 100 managed services providers, globally and made us a 6 time Inc. 500 | 5000 honoree. People don’t join Lloyd to play it safe. They join Lloyd to be challenged and embark on a career that offers unbelievable opportunity.
A Day in the Life…
The Project Manager (PM) at Lloyd is responsible for a wide-range of IT projects and for overseeing the analysts who work on them. Each PM manages four or more Project Analysts (PA) who work on projects from workstation roll-outs to migrations to the cloud. The PM’s focus is on making sure that our clients are updated on the project status regularly, insuring timelines are met, and projects are completed within budget. The day-to-day tasks will include proposal QC meetings, project creation, updating Lloyd’s project management software, sending project updates to clients, timeline creation, scheduling, and assigning new projects to analysts. The PM will also act as a point of escalation for all Project Analysts on their team.
Criteria for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, CIS, or related
- 5+ years’ experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to manage a team
- Enjoys a fast-paced, challenging environment
- All-star verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to be a Lloydian & develop lasting relationships in our community
- Client focus with an ability to maintain relationships and resolve client conflicts
- Detail oriented; follow established policies and procedures
- Willingness to pursue professional certifications
- Background in information technology a plus
- Experience with IT projects a plus
- Experience using project management software
- PMP or CAPM certification strongly preferred
- Cisco CCNA (Routing and Switching)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012
- VMware and Hyper V
- Kaseya and ConnectWise experience a plus
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016
- Remote desktop technologies (Windows RDS, Citrix)
70,000 - 100,000
Changing the Game
Lloyd gives small and mid-sized businesses something they’ve never had before: personalized enterprise level IT strategy and support. Unlike typical IT outsourcing firms who provide cookie-cutter, anonymous tech support for any business at a monthly fee, Lloyd Group delivers fully customized lifecycle IT strategy and support with professionals who become de facto members of your organization. And we don’t stop at just managing your technology – we show you how to compete more effectively in your particular marketplace. We create harmony between your technology and your business. Nobody serves outsourced IT and consulting services to small and mid-sized companies better than we do. Period.
Join the Lloyd Community
We’re excited that you are interested in being part of the Lloyd story. Please join the Lloyd community online via Linkedin (the-lloyd-group), Facebook (Lloyd) and Twitter (@lloydgroup). Here you’ll find useful information about Lloyd, tech culture, industry news, and available opportunities to be a Lloydian. We update daily so stay tuned.