Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Digital Content
at Live Nation
Title: Manager, Digital Content
Location: New York, NY
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture is seeking a Manager, Digital Content to support the continued development and growth for a Tier 1 client on social media. Responsibilities will include capturing and editing high-quality content, real-time social and digital support, copywriting, ideating new social media opportunities for the client, facilitating requests between partners and key stakeholders & maintaining social platforms in real-time. This Manager will be responsible for shaping the Tier 1 client’s digital content and the execution of compelling content capture, focusing on social media.
- Content Marketing: Develop and execute content creation and distribution plan for Tier 1 client; prepare content pitches for key stakeholders with a view to amplify initiatives within a diverse portfolio.
- Client Management: Support and manage relationships with Tier 1 client, key stakeholders, and various partners to seamlessly execute content plans and capture while maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Content Development: Produce and post digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with Tier 1 client and team to develop real-time content in potentially high-profile moments.
- Social Development: Support and manage new social content opportunities; maintain real-time control of all social platforms and the narrative around client content.
- Creative Marketing: Grow client awareness, social engagement and content syndication through social networking strategies, relevant influencer marketing, partner content marketing programs, and exclusive content promotions.
- Other Priority Marketing: Develop and execute content release campaigns and other marketing efforts as needed around client’s key initiatives.
- 4-6 years business experience managing digital content and social platforms
- Experience in sports marketing is required
- Attention to detail and strong oral/written communication skills are required
- Proven ability to create compelling, results-driven images and videos
- Experience shooting / editing captivating video content in real-time.
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for sports required
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of social media platforms, trends, technologies and digital services
- Understanding of graphic design principles with experience using audio, photo and video editing programs
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Track record building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Comfortable working and multi-tasking in fast-paced, high profile, on-the-fly environments
- Experience in, and knowledge of, music, entertainment & lifestyle/fashion is necessary
- Experience working with social management and listening platforms
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Flexible schedule that allows for frequent travel, including last-minute, impromptu trips
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Bonus: Possess strong network and relationships with social media influencers for content amplification
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.