Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Likeable Media
A Likeable Account Manager will serve as the hub for all client initiatives and own the client relationship. They maintain in-depth knowledge of their client brands, industry, and customers and use that expertise to ensure work is on strategy and meets the client’s needs. This role is also responsible for the successful delivery of scoped assets to the client, including ensuring that deliverables are on time, on budget, top quality, and adhere to all objectives outlined.
Internally, Account Managers speak for the brand and make sure that all our work ultimately drives the client’s business objectives. As a business partner to our clients, the ideal candidate is both a creative and critical thinker, and has strong opinions about what is best for the client as it relates to social. They are a great relationship builder, has strong sales skills, and is able to negotiate solutions that keep internal and external stakeholders happy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as lead client contact, maintaining the day-to-day relationship and client satisfaction with Likeable and their account service team.
- Partner with Content Strategy, Creative, Community Management, Project Management and Paid Media teams to ensure content strategies, paid plans, and creative deliverables meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Assume responsibility for final review of all deliverables to ensure adherence to brand strategy and that recommendations are strategically sound.
- Accurately represent the client’s point of view when reviewing work, leverage this perspective when providing feedback to team and presenting to clients, ultimately focused on doing the best work for the client’s business.
- Build trusting collaborative relationships with clients of all levels.
- Maintain senior client relationships.
- Manage expectations of clients and deliverables.
- Stay on top of business and client concerns to head off issues early.
- Participate in the preparation of client reports to highlight hits, misses, learnings, and next steps; proactively identify opportunities to exceed expectations and position clients as leaders in their industry.
- Lead efforts to retain clients including identifying needs, creating future plans, and obtaining signed SOWs in a timely manner.
- Lead the development and delivery of dynamic presentations that convey our strategy and/or solutions to current and potential clients.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Community Managers to ensure all client needs are met in a timely manner.
- Lead growth of book of business through increased services and upsells. Participate in new business pitches as needed.
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Compelling presenter
- Natural leader
- Great communicator
- Strategic thinker
- Creative thinker
- Relationship builder
- Bachelor’s degree, in marketing or a related field preferred.
- 5+ years agency experience in a client-facing role.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Willingness to complete occasional travel.
- Ability to assist with new business pitches.
- Experience with channel planning a plus.
Generous vacation policy, comprehensive healthcare plans, and amazing company culture!
Likeable is one of the first-ever pure-play social media agencies and remain rooted in social-first thinking to this day. With a strong expertise in finance, food, and fun, we’ve been named a Top 50 Ad Agency and Top 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned Businesses by WPO and American Express OPEN as well as Crain’s 6th “Best Place To Work in NYC.”