Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lifesize, a global innovator of video collaboration and meeting productivity solutions, and Serenova, a leading Contact Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS) provider, have merged creating a contact center communications and workplace collaboration company serving more than 10,000 customers worldwide. Marlin Equity Partners, a global investment firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management, is the financial sponsor of the merger and will continue to invest and support the growth of the combined business to address the $60 billion unified communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) market. With the merger, the company is addressing the convergence of unified communications, contact center and video-based collaboration technologies in the enterprise market with a complementary suite of cloud-based, secure business communication solutions recognized by Gartner, Inc. in two Magic Quadrants.
The new entity enables customers to consolidate the patchwork of communications, contact center and video collaboration solutions, delivering a new breed of unified, omnichannel experiences for workplace collaboration and customer engagement. Lifesize will provide customers with global scale and tailored, local support through its partner ecosystem in more than 100 countries around the world.
This Project Management position, within our Professional Services (PS) team, is responsible for successful delivery of Professional Services projects. You will coordinate all aspects of the customer’s project beginning with the transition from Sales into PS and concluding with project closure after the transition from PS into Support. You will interface with a variety of people outside our organization including the customer project team, customer business leaders, 3rd party vendors and partners. You will also work cross-functionally with internal resources such as Delivery Consultants, Sales, Product, Support and Customer Success.
Using appropriate, established best practices for project management, you will ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery under moderate supervision with support from the Program Management Office and Director of Delivery Services.
As a Professional Services Project Manager, you will:
· lead multiple, concurrent projects
· provide a complete view of the overall project to all stakeholders
· drive to the deliverables outlined in the SOW
· control scope creep through firm but tactful conversations with project stakeholders and leadership
· define success criteria early to promote alignment and actively manage to the expected project outcomes
· exhibit proactive behavior for risk identification and management
· create and maintain a consolidated timeline highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities
· maintain accurate, up-to-date, accessible project documentation through the life of the project (e.g. project schedule, RAID log, resource utilization, hours burndown chart, checklist, playbook, etc.)
· offer insight, guidance and/or consultancy to internal and external stakeholders to support effective, timely decisions
· prepare for and host project meetings such as Project Kickoff, Status, Steering Committee, Requirements Review, Troubleshooting and Launch
· participate in a variety of internal meetings such as Status, Forecasting, Team/Department as well as training and learning activities
· contribute to Professional Services continuous improvement efforts
To be our ideal Professional Services Project Manager candidate, you’ll have 5 or more years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company with at least 3 years as a Project Manager. You will be impeccably organized, have professional written and verbal communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners. Your experience will
demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity as well as your understanding of the project life cycle, project management processes and methodologies.
Our outstanding Professional Services team is looking for a Project Manager who works collaboratively, leads by example, builds strong relationships and motivates others to succeed. Being a team player is not simply something we say but something we do, so our new Project Manager will be someone who takes a hands-on, accountable approach to each days’ tasks.
A PMP is preferred but not required.
Preferable location on the East Coast. Some travel required.
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.