Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Sales Rep, Concrete Remediation
Are you looking for a new challenge? Passionate about innovation? Want to work for a company that values integrity, teamwork and loyalty?
At LATICRETE International we are driven to be a top ten construction chemical company that still values family, diversity, collaboration and invention. We’ve been in business for over 60 years, family owned/operated for three generations and are available in 100 countries. In 2017, The Hartford Business Journal named us one of Connecticut’s Top Family Owned Companies!
We don't just make innovative, industry-leading products. We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our employees, our customers, our partners, and the global communities in which we operate.
We are seeking passionate and ambitious employees who want to make a difference not just within our organization, but within their communities and the world. If that sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Join the family and expand your horizons!
A Technical Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to achieve sales goals by creating demand of our products and services through major contractor customers and distributor partners.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Attend training sessions and travel with experienced technical sales reps to learn company products, procedures, culture, and philosophy in dealing with customers.
- Introduce, demonstrate and promote all current and new products.
- Assist and accompany distributor sales personnel in training and motivation at company technical training sessions on periodic basis.
- Evaluate the territory distributor framework to assure sufficient coverage and efficiency and maintain distributor hopper list.
- Maximize market penetration in assigned territory.
- Implement pricing policies within market segments as directed.
- Design and execute distributor-level product promotion programs.
- Maintenance of Project Tracking files and Competitive Pricing files.
- Submit quarterly report summarizing LATICRETE performance and current competitive activity through intelligence gathering.
- Complete follow up on inquiries and leads provided by RSM.
- Investigate, document and report all complaints and claims for service in territory and coordinate same with Technical Service Division.
- Attend annual North America Sales Meeting, and annual trade shows as assigned.
- LataVan participation periodically within assigned territory as required.
- Performs other directly related appropriate duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
- Prior experience with concrete remediation, self leveling and polishing overlays required.
- Relocation, if required.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to do presentation to large groups.
- Valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and a good driving record.
- Physical strength to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- High level of self motivation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong, aggressive personality.
- Spanish language proficiency (written and verbal) highly preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook and Access. Intermediate knowledge of and functional proficiency in ERP and CRM systems; Oracle EnterpriseOne and CRM OnDemand preferred.
- Team cooperation –maintain positive, cooperative attitude with all employees of LATICRETE and all customers.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma required or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High travel components (30-50%), within territory.
LATICRETE is a world-wide manufacturer and marketer of globally proven construction solutions used in residential, commercial and industrial applications. For over 50 years, LATICRETE has provided the technology, products and experience to make innovative, permanent installations and repairs for the construction market. Architecturally specified and professionally endorsed by installers, LATICRETE offers a dedication to quality that results in globally proven solutions for virtually every application.