Lake Shore Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lake Shore Savings Bank
A company with a record of growth and success in the Western New York region, Lake Shore Savings Bank recently celebrated 125 years of business. Lake Shore Savings has 11 branches spread between Erie and Chautauqua counties and is located along beautiful Lake Erie. Our employees make it a priority to Put People First every day as our mission statement says by helping our customers, energizing our employees, respecting shareholders and serving the communities in our region. As a growing local company, we are always looking for energetic, talented individuals to join our team and help us continue on our path of success.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships by opening new accounts, processing loan applications and responding to inquiries
- Develop and maintain customer and business relations through daily contact with existing and potential customers entering the branch
- Develop relationships that help customers reach their financial goals by using an engaged and consultative sales approach
- Cross sell Bank products to customers via the lobby, telephone inquiries and community events
- Provide personalized service by learning about individual customer needs and giving product recommendations
What we’ll love about you:
- You’re friendly and dynamic with customers and your fellow employees, and are willing to go above and beyond for our customers
- You thrive in a team environment and support your coworkers
- You’re reliable and dependable—your team and your customers can count on you to be there, and you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and provide excellent service to our customers every day
- You pride yourself in being detail oriented—nothing gets by you
- At the end of the day, you like to go home feeling accomplished after a job well done
Why you’ll love us:
- Competitive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Most Federal holidays off
- An inclusive work environment that encourages employees to demonstrate their strengths and passions in achieving personal and organizational goals
- Frequent coaching with managers that enables professional growth for future career pathing
- The opportunity to work for a growing team with proven success
- Strong leadership and a drive for success. Prior leadership and enthusiasm for advancement must be proven.
- Basic computing skills and experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid product knowledge; proactive leadership in learning new products/services and ensuring other staff members' timely instruction of all products and services
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in the field of business OR,
- 3-5 years of previous banking experience
- Experience with opening accounts and loan application procedures.