Kemin Industries, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Director - Kemin Health
at Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Kemin Health, a worldwide leading nutraceutical ingredient-focused in natural, plant-based molecules, is seeking to hire a Sales Director - North America. This role will be repsonsible for meeting the collective budgeted sales and gross margin for all North American Sales Managers. While providing leadership, managerial support, coaching and mentoring, and strategic assistance, this positin is alsoresponsible for assisting the Sales Managers with management of sales projects, the allocation of resources and clearing of hurdles that may hinder the effectiveness of the sales team. Reporting to the Worlwide President, this position will play a vital role on the senior leadership team.
We Are Kemin
We are visionaries who see things differently and are inspired by the world around us.
We have been dedicated to using applied science to improve the quality of life for over half a century.
We are a global ingredient manufacturer that strives to sustainably transform the quality of life every day for 80 percent of the world with its products and services.
For over half a century, Kemin has been dedicated to using applied science to address industry challenges and offer product solutions to customers in more than 120 countries. Kemin provides ingredients to feed a growing population with its commitment to the quality, safety and efficacy of food, feed and health-related products to customers in more than 120 countries.
Established in 1961, Kemin is a privately held, family-owned-and-operated company with more than 2,800 global employees and operations in 90 countries, including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, South Africa and the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Meet the collective budgeted sales and gross margin for the region/territory’s Sales Managers.
- Manage the collective expenses within the Region’s sales manager region/territory’s Sales Managers and their own expenses to stay within the annual sales expense budget.
- Responsible for monitoring the competitive activity and market trends within the region/territory and reporting those trends to the Exec Committee periodically.
- Manage forecast and sell-out demand
- Provide leadership, managerial support, coaching and mentoring, and strategic assistance to the region/territory’s Sales Managers.
- Assist the region/territory’s Sales Managers with management of sales projects, the allocation of resources and clearing of hurdles that may hinder the effectiveness of the sales managers.
What we require of you:
- Demonstrated sales experience and passion to act as a servant leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Marketing or closely related scientific field and 10+ years’ experience in sales; Masters degree in Sales or Marketing is a plus
- 5+ years of previous management experience within the human health industry (pharma or nutraceutical)
- Must have and maintain an insurable driving record.
- Time management, prioritization of duties, organization of data, analyzing customer
- Must be able to utilize selling techniques as described through the Kemin sales process and can assist the region/territory’s Sales Managers in following Multi-level Customer Contacts within their respective Account Portfolio’s as well as introduce New Products.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and electronically.
- Experience as a team player, leader and motivator; and the ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management and subordinates
- A high degree of personal motivation, a desire to make an immediate contribution and a distinct sense of urgency
- Must be able to travel up to 75%, domestic and international