JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chase Wealth Management - Private Client Investment Associate - Brooklyn, NY
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
As a Private Client Investment Associate, you will provide client service, operational, marketing, and administrative support to primarily Private Client Advisor(s) within Chase Wealth Management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Advisor(s) by building and maintaining client relationships and assisting the Advisor(s) with ongoing financial planning for clients and referral source management
- Supporting Advisor(s) through a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, account opening, account maintenance, gathering statements, completing documentation as well as preparing materials for client meetings
- Help manage relationship and account reviews; prepare timely and accurate performance reports
- Help identify cross Line of Business partnership opportunities
- Actively engage in Risk Management; including Know Your Customer procedures, Account Reviews and Inquires
- Supporting business unit operational procedures and compliance requirements (e.g. completion of required operational forms and documentation)
- Facilitate accurate and timely account set up, money movement and investment trades
- Minimum one year of financial services industry experience
- At least two years of client relationship experience and proven ability to build lasting client relationships, internal partnerships and excel at client service
- Knowledge of investments, insurance, bank products, financial planning and use of financial planning tools
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, strong analytical/problem solving skills, ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced professional environment with heavy phone-based customer interaction
- Ability to manage and resolve difficult situations with clients
- Ability to support multiple Advisors in multiple locations
- Strong compliance record in prior position(s)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College degree preferred
- Series 7, Series 63 and 65 or Series 66 registration and the appropriate state Group 1 - Life and Variable Annuity License in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements
- Ability to travel locally between branches as needed
All final job titles and bank titles subject to experience and qualifications