New York, NY
Senior Product Designer
Employer: Capsule Corporation
Job title: Senior Product Designer
Job location: New York, NY
· Manage and lead the design of Capsule’s internal platform and tools.
· Maintain a design system that can keep pace with Capsule’s growth.
· Work directly with Product and Insights teams to define and find solutions to design problems. Deliver fully functional high-fidelity designs in accordance with Engineering’s specifications. Study and analyze user needs.
· Develop and define Capsule’s design sensibilities, methodologies, and culture.
· Lead a team of engineers to develop, test, and implement new product features.
· Recruit outstanding technical talent in a highly competitive market.
· Serve as a mentor and guide teams career development.
A bachelor’s degree or the foreign equivalent in engineering management, technology management, design management, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a user experience/user interface occupation. The required experience must include the following:
· 5 years of experience with digital product designing.
· 5 years of experience with creating and maintaining robust design systems and component libraries.
· 5 years of experience with digital design project management.
In order to apply, send resume or CV to email@example.com and reference SPD.